Thursday, May 20, 2010



Well, when I’ve to think in a technological piece now on these days it came up almost automatically: pen drives with mp3 player!

They are so useful!! First, because you can transport all the information you need and download it any where you need, and second, because you can have your music on it! It’s a whole world of difference travel at the bus every day with or with out it; when you are not using it, you start to listen other conversation or start having all this psycho thoughts!!! My friends and I were just talking about it this morning! And we pretty much think the same; it is a great creation!

My first pendrive was really limited in space, it only have like 256 mb to save things! So it only can store like 10 songs! But any way, it was a big change, not having to carry all these CDs on your bag any more, a release!

After that I got a mp4, and that one got 2 gb, so it was a loooot more space, I can hardly full fill it! But then I decide to come back to mp3 (2gb too), because I never carry the mp4 cable with me, so that limited me a lot, and the mp3s doesn’t need one!

I used since 2006 or so, but I’m not an addict to it really, I mean it’s great, but sometime pass months and I don’t used, mostly cause I don’t change the music and it bores me… but when I feel like used, I do it every day!

Well, that’s my object… I think we kind of agree in this one!

3 comments:

  1. Good choice!
    I like because you can use the information that save in any place with computer, is very useful!

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you, cami! It's a nice piece of technology. It changes you the day going in the bus listening music!


    Bye"

    ReplyDelete
  3. mp4 sucks, it is so annoying to have to carry that f****in' wire all the time!!

    ReplyDelete