Thursday, May 13, 2010

Deep Blue


I’ll talk about a very nice place I`ve been here in Chile, it’s in the south, specifically tenth tenth region: “De Los Lagos”. The lake I’m talking about its “Llanquihue” , that in Mapudungún means sunken place, and it’s a super beautiful landscape.
I’ve been there three times I think! One at 2005 and two at 2006, the first time was with some friends and my brother, the second one with my family and the last time in a tour with my classmates of school.
When I went with my friends it was the time I get to kwon more places and enjoy more of the trip, cause the second one, whit my parents was all more hurry and don’t get to know the most special places, like outdoor kind of places. And the third time, well… when people go out in a school year trip, don’t worry so much about taking touristic walks… so, it was also beautiful like the two pass times, but didn’t enjoy it so much in that sense.
When I was there, I use to go for a swim in the lake often, I like a lot swimming in lakes, cause there are no waves and you can see much more underwater too. I also go to walk around, to see the villages around the whole lake and, well, also taste the local food, like Frutillar’s kuchens, or the beer of those places…
If I could resume to one thing why this is one of my favorites places, I’ll said that it is cause when I swamped there, I get to see the most deep blue color I’ve ever see, and I could never forgot that, despite that the following times I went there, I couldn’t see it so clear again.

4 comments:

  1. I've never stopped there. It looks really nice. I am not that fond of lakes for swimmig. I prefer the ocean, but I see your point about visibility and movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cami, that's a cool lake, i love Frutillar, the view of the vulcano is privileged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frutillar Kuchen´s are the best! specially the raspberry kuchen´s, I love it.

    Good choice.

    Bye ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! the scenery looks very beautiful!
    I hope know this place someday.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete