Thursday, May 6, 2010

Downloading everything!

A really good website to visit its www.torrentz.com
I must warn you first that it’s not an interactive or interesting site itself, but it´s very useful! The page it´s about downloads trough a torrent program a whole kind of things; from movies to books or discographies of bands. I pretty much download everything I need from it; it had all kinds of varieties in what qualities maters to. I visit it every time I need something; lately I’ve been using it for download Lost latest chapters and although some discographies, like Queen´s greatest hits. When I had internet whit full speed I download a lot of movies, but I make sure first that they’re on DVD quality! I especially like this site because it`s great that there is free circulation of information and cultural material, it so much easy when its available to every one! (Well… everyone who have internet! I´ve suffer being without internet since January, so I can tell! It´s really bad… today everything its passing through this media, and we are really used to it). This is what I can say about this page… it´s more like a conjunction of different links to download everything you can imagine! Check it out! But you must have a torrent downloading program first, which you can get for free on the web to!

2 comments:

  1. Without internet life is more slow!!!
    Do you used for download thinks about Sociology??? Anyway, Queen is a great choice!
    It´s not a very pretty page, right? Al least it´s useful!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nerd, it has to be a SOCIOLOGY PAGE!! hahahaha, anyway, torrentz rules, that's where I look for almost all the movies I see

    ReplyDelete