Monday, October 4, 2010

Cinema

I love going to cinema, it’s one of my favorite activities, I try to go at least once a month, but is not always possible, sometimes cause I don’t have time or there’re no good films to see, and lately also cause I’ve been downloading lots of films from the internet, it’s much easier and cheap.
However, one of the grates films ever I didn’t get to see it at the cinema because I was only 6 years old when it was made. It is Pulp Fiction.
This film is directed by Quentin Tarantino and is really a master piece, before I saw it I heard from it many time but never stopped and see it... so it was only in 2008 that I saw it for the first time (it’s from 1994).

I like this film for a lot o things; first it has a really good script, it actually wins the Oscars, second cause its very funny and the plot it’s great, all twisted and bizarre...I love that kind of films, just like "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas", and last, cause like every Tarantino's films it has a fabulous and accurate soundtrack. it has great actors too.

What makes it better than other movies, well I believe that is for the same reasons I’ve mention before that makes it a great quality movie, in my opinion... because all the sentences we say about tastes are just personal opinions.

Well, saying all this, I strongly recommend you too see it to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment