Thursday, October 14, 2010

Art is everywhere!



Art is, in my opinion, is one of the most important things in the world, and not just because there are famous painters or musicians or any artists; it is that important because any (good) creation of a human been can be considered as art. I mean, even a draw of my own daughter can be a piece of art to me; every little creation is a piece of art for someone in the world.
And that is precisely how I enjoy art, by appreciating it from our own perspective and moments in our lives, for example if I’m happy I think I’ll enjoy more of happy pictures or songs, but if I’m sad, I’ll look for saddest things to see o hear, thing that define me in that exact moment.
But if we have to talk about typical works of arts, well, I don’t visit to museum very much or go to exhibitions of arts that often, but of the little I’ve been, I’ve enjoy them very much, its great see those kind of things personally and not trough a computer screen or a picture, even if they’re copies of an original paint, for example.
My skills in arts are cero if you compare me with people who can play an instrument or paint or draw, I really don’t have that kind of skills developed, but I do admire those who have it, it’s a great gift from life.
I think I’m pretty open about art, but personally, I enjoy much more a piece of art from van Gogh than a graffiti of colo-colo or some stupid thing like that… but I’ve to admit that lately I’ve seen lost of pretty drowns in the street, but not about football team, of course.
Any way, if I had to choose a favorite work of art that everybody knew I’ll choose Nuit etoilee from Van Gogh, I really enjoy that paint!

1 comment:

  1. People differenciate graffitti from “Tagging”, which is not an art form or about expressing oneself, but shere vandalism and destruction of property (marks, stupid signatures, etc), and I really loathe tagging, it’s so pointless, so absurd.
    With regard to graffiti, I feel the same as you, I prefer to see works of art in a museum rather than in the street. I just like a very few real graffiti works, but, on the whole, I associate graffiti with derelict buildings, run down streets, ugly places in general.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Art is, in my opinion, (/) one of the most important things in the world, and not just because there are famous painters or musicians or (/) artists; it is that important because any (good) creation of a human beING can be considered as art. I mean, even a drawING of my own daughter can be a piece of art to me; every little creation is a piece of art for someone in the world.
    And that is precisely how I enjoy art, by appreciating it from our own perspective and moments in our lives, for example if I’m happy I think I’ll enjoy more (/) happy pictures or songs, but if I’m sad, I’ll look for saddest things to see oR hear, thingS that define me in that exact moment.
    But if we have to talk about typical works of arts, well, I don’t visit (/) museumS very much Nor go to exhibitions of arts that often, but IN SPITE OF the little I’ve been TO THEM, I’ve enjoyED them very much, it Is great TO see those kind of things personally and not trough a computer screen or a picture, even if they’re copies of an original paint, for example.
    My skills in art are NON-EXISTANT if you compare me with people who can play an instrument or paint or draw. I HAVEN’T really developed that kind of skills, but I do admire those who have THEM, it’s a great gift from life.
    I think I’m pretty open about art, but personally, I enjoy much more a piece of art from van Gogh than a graffiti of colo-colo or some stupid thing like that… but I HAve to admit that lately I’ve seen loTS of pretty drAWInGs in the street, but not about football teamS, of course.
    Any way, if I had to choose a favorite work of art that everybody knew I WOULD choose Nuit etoilee from Van Gogh, I really enjoy that paintING!

    ReplyDelete