Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interactive english learning

I`ve just finished to visit the page of the BBC world about learning english on a different and less formal way, and I think it’s quite cool because it has games, quizzes, even cartoons in english and lots of other things.
For example, the cartoon on it are called The Flatmates, and terats about four flatmates that pass trough different situationin their lives. Hellen on one side had a classmate that is cheating in college and she doesn’t know if tell her teacher about it or not. Tim, another flatmate is applying for a job, and so on, the different episodes area about how they live their lives… Also in all this chapters the thing they are saying appears also written, so you can found out how to write them properly. I’ve also play Wordmaster, which tries your English by completing sentences whit the missing words, I’ve really like this game cause trains you on writing the word right, because many of those words I’ve all ready know them but didn’t know how to write them. And finally I've tried Beat the keeper which put you out kicking a ball to heat the right answer.
In general the page seems to me very interesting and I found great and funny the different ways that they offers you to learn a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Wordmaster... what a game!!
    Hey, this wasn't about teach us what "The Flatmates" is about hahaha.
    See ya outside

    ReplyDelete